What personal information does our website store?
- Username and SteamID
- We store your username and SteamID which allows you to display your username in the donation table. This information also makes it possible to generate internal statistics which will not be shared.
- Your use of our website
- The details mentioned above allow you to see how you use our site.
Do we share your information with other parties?
- No. We will not share or sell your data.
How secure your data is
- We put importance on protecting your data and we take every precaution to keep it secure.
- However, you must be fully aware that the transmission of information via the Internet and other electronic vectors entails certain risks for their security and that we cannot assume any guarantee as regards the security of the information transmitted by these channels.
- Cookies allow you to log in without having to log in again.
What data is stored in cookies?
- No personal data is stored in the cookies we use. These cannot be attributed to any given person. When a cookie is activated, an identification number is assigned to it.